Sunday, April 17, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

Currently, for the class Wiki, I have been looking more into the MMORPG wiki page. I saw that Supercell was mentioned as a developer, however the information was not updated. I decided to update the information shown. Since Supercell recently released a new hit game which I currently play, I added a new Wiki Page that goes indepth into the world of Clash Royale. I currently have the basic structure of the page already done and hope that more people will contribute to it in the future. I noticed that the more I added to the page, the more things I noticed were missing. I understand that it is a long term project and I hope to make it as comprehensive as I can. I wonder if there are any other people who play the game who might be able to contribute to the page. I understand that there are many perspectives that one can have and hope to learn more from others too as we all work on our Class Wiki. I play the game everyday and will continue to do research to add on even more to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment